Videos and images are circulating around Instagram, Facebook and Youtube of boys and men on how to pick up a razor and cut their own hair. But what is neglected here are people who have either surpassed mid 40s or are genetically vulnerable to hair fall. Nevertheless, you might be thinking about various hair care rituals that promise luxurious healthy hair for men that are also trending. However, the fact remains that for a few unfortunate ones, these “Do it Yourself (DIY)” rituals do not work. For them, hair transplant surgery is a vital option.
It was earlier in 1930s, when procedure of hair transplantation started spreading its spores in the Japanese community. Within a very short amount of time, it transformed the face of entire cosmetic industry. Bald men who were previously deemed as confident felt undermined by advertisements which were than showering their way into millions of household television sets. Demand was created and prices therefore rose up keeping in mind the lengthy and risky procedure. In times of today, the procedure takes 4 to 8 hours in initial sitting and costs more than few thousand rupees. These are some of the most important aspects of hair transplantation surgery that one should keep in mind;
In this 21st century, there are lots of hair transplantation techniques available and depending on the expertise available, cost and the nature of procedure could slightly vary .Make sure that if you are investing in this decision of your life, you have to stay away from drugs and junk food for a while (as they could cause poor hair growth) .Moreover, the cost of hair transplantation is never covered by any kind of insurance.
After making decision about the venue and cost of hair transplantation surgery, just keep your expectations real. Don’t ever try to compare yourself with amazing hair transformation of celebrities. The effect of Photoshop techniques plus efforts of makeup and hair stylists make them look quite unrealistic. Reality though doesn’t even run parallel to what our mindsets experience by being “media victims”. One had to be realistic and practical in his or her approach, hair growth will take time, you had to be patient and take good care of yourself.
In the end, being bald is no shame at all but who does not deserve smooth silky hairs. Imagine thousands of hairstyles that you could pick up and experiment with your individuality, imagine the dye color you could try and even try thinking of your child when he will no longer be embarrassed to introduce you to his school friends.
Although the blessings are innumerable, we have to shed light on side effects of this procedure too. According to scientific facts, your hair growth depends 90 % of you genes and the remaining 10 % on how well you treat and nourish your hairs. It is to notify that the procedure is not natural at all, it doesn’t promise the thick set of hair all over your head but redistribute the strong hair follicles to bald spots. Numbness, bleeding, itching and swelling of scalp is quite common as post-operation symptoms. Doctors usually recommend antibiotics to treat pain and to avoid scalp infections.
We wish that if you ever take decision for hair transplantation surgery; it serve the best purpose for you.
by: Noor Ul Ain