No day shall pass without us eating, drinking and doing a lot of talking. Most of the time, we take our lips for granted and it ends up completely unattractive. We all want healthy, glowing, smooth soft lips. . Therefore, you need to learn a few basic lip care tips and tricks in order to keep them healthy and seductive.
Some Do’s and Don’ts:
• To avoid dry, dark and patchy lips always apply sunscreen on your lips before stepping out.
• Never peel the dead dry skin from the lips.
• Keep your body hydrated by drinking lots of water. People who do not drink sufficient water are more prone to get dry lips and dry skin.
• Gently buff your lips, using a soft toothbrush, to get rid of the deposit of dead cells that will cause more drying and flaking…. Mix a teaspoon of olive oil, two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of sugar. Apply on lips and rub in a circular motion for three minutes. This rids the lips of dry skin and moisturizes it perfectly.
• Never ever lick of bite your lips, it will cause more chapping.
• Vitamin A rich food, like, carrots, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables should be included in the diet to solve the problem of chapped lips.
• Apply lip balm every night prior to sleeping. Use pure shea butter if possible.
Applying Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is considered as the best medicine for dry lips. You can apply coconut oil 3-4 times in a day, especially before you go to bed. It will instantly help in healing the pain particularly during dry season.