- Lindsay Lohan, 30, deleted all her photos on Instagram over the weekend
- She then changed her bio on the social media site to read ‘Alaikum salam,’ an Arabic greeting that translates to ‘and unto you peace’
- Many Muslims took this to mean that Lohan might be converting to the faith despite the fact that she had not commented on why she changed her bio
- ‘I heard that Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam? If its true, alhamdulillah. God has shown her the right path to now follow,’ wrote one woman
- Lohan rang in the New Year in Dubai and this past October visited Syrian child refugees in Turkey
- She was also photographed carrying a copy of the Quran in 2015 which she said was a gift from her Saudi friends
Members of the Muslim faith are welcoming Lindsay Lohan to Islam after the actress deleted her Instagram account and changed her bio on the social media site.
Over the weekend, Lohan got rid of every photo on her Instagram page, leaving nothing but her profile picture and a bio that now reads: ‘Alaikum salam.’
The Arabic greeting translates to ‘and unto you peace,’ and many took it mean that Lohan was converting to the Muslim faith.
‘Im so happy that lindsay lohan found Islam. may Allah guide her and bless her,’ wrote one young woman on Twitter.
Another posted on her account: ‘I heard that Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam? If its true, alhamdulillah. God has shown her the right path to now follow.’
Lohan has not revealed however if she is in fact converting to the faith, and a rep for the actress did not respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com.