Facts about marital failure and broken family
We are living in a complex world wherein we can’t predict what’s gonna happen in the relationship as the days passes by (Even though you made a vow). This time, I would like to present some factors and causes of MARITAL FAILURE, leading to BROKEN FAMILY
We are living in a complex world wherein we can’t predict what’s gonna happen in the relationship as the days passes by (Even though you made a vow).
This time, I would like to present some factors and causes of MARITAL FAILURE, leading to BROKEN FAMILY:
1. Financial matters/pressure
- Too much money leads to arguments and greediness which causes to forget about love and divorce.
- Money commonly has and always will be an issue in breakups. It’s one of the number one causes of a breakup.
We all need money and want to feel secure, when financial source of income is hard to come by, and bills need to be paid, food and stuffs need to be bought… It causes a lot of stress on both ends and you tend to hit out at the people that you care about the most, eventually the stress of it all is going to get to both partners leading into fights. Problem comes if there ain’t good communication and level heads.
- It’s a two way traffic and all the financial problems can’t be handed to just one of the people in the relationship either, that could cause that one person to feel as they are taking on all the responsibility and without communication there is going to be a lot of problems and all these problems tend to lead to a break up or divorce.
2. Infidelity / cheating
- Breaking a vow to remain faithful to a spouse. As unthinkable as the notion of breaking such bonds and when it does happen, it raises thorny and painful questions. Should you stay? Can trust be rebuilt? Can you and should you forgive and move on?
- I believe, flirting is form of infidelity as well as you cheat your partner.. may it be virtual infidelity such as online intimate chatting with others, or pornography (some who regard it as a form of illicit sex and regard it as a betrayal equal to any affair, but are clearly having an effect on the psychological definition of infidelity).
3. Individual differences
- One spouse who is not capable of commitment. There is a common saying that even if you are in a relationship for numerous years, still, you will not be able to realize the true personality of your partner until you live under the same roof. And when it happens, the simple/petty things can annoy you and would lead to arguments at times.
- Psychological disorders such as major depression and the person will not go for help.
4. Influences of people around especially closely knit members of the family
- when the relatives of each party join to the problem or favors a parties (and sometimes it’s the parents of each party will suggest to them to separate).
- Sometimes having an over-bearing mother or mother-in-law living with the couple.
5. Drugs or Alcoholism, hanging out in a gang
- I think this is self-explanatory..
- Heavy alcohol or drug use is associated with more negative and hostile communication, expressions of anger, less warmth and unity in relationship… this factors decrease a couple’s satisfaction in their marriage and create much tensions.
6. Physical abuse
- Here comes the battered wife or husband
- It can be told also that physical abuse is due to the influence of drugs and alcohol
7. Lack or respect
- No Trust, communication, common goals, and realistic expectations – When people get married with illusionary images, they end up disappointed, blaming the partner, or settling for less than these attributes, then the relationship starts to crumble and it’s almost impossible to go back and apply the rule. 8. Jealousy:
- This usually happens if the partner is narrow minded.. jealous of anything or to anyone not logically.
8. No kids
- One spouse wanted children and the other one doesn’t like, or,
- Inability of the wife to bear a child, subsequently, the husband has low sperm count.
9. The partner is a closet queen or king:
- Either the husband is gay or wife is lesbian that they just opened up their true self after the marriage.
10. Fall out of love
- Couples are aiming to always have the flame just like in the beginning of their relationship and after sometime, it stabilize and no flame at all and they eventually fall out of love for some reason or another
- Jealousy is also a factor why the fall out of love.. being narrow minded to get jealous of anything and everything.
Bottom line.. marriage is a lifetime commitment and career that should be flourished. Separation of couples affects the children eventually.
On my next article, we will discuss about the lives of children being damaged due to the separation of parents…
Thank you for reading